Web Penetration Testing
Web Application Penetration Testing is done by simulating unauthorized attacks internally or externally to get access to sensitive data. A web penetration helps end user find out the possibility for a hacker to access the data from the internet, find about the security of their email servers and get to know how secure the web hosting site and server are.
Why do we need to perform Web Pen Testing?
To uncover the critical vulnerabilities within your network systems
- It can provide an overview of an organization’s exploitable vulnerabilities and include recommendations on how you can optimize the protection levels
- Reveal problems that were not known
- Prevent business interruptions, loss and protect brand image
- Find both known and unknown hardware/software flaws which can be identified and fixed using automated tools
- Assess and validate the efficacy of an organization’s defensive mechanisms
Number of Questions: 120
Test Duration: 3 Hours 30 Minutes
Test Format: Multiple Choice, Practical
Test Delivery: WPT EXAM, CITY-DADAR_CYBERTECH_INFOSOLUTIONS