CERTIFIED SECURE COMPUTER USER (C|SCU):
- The CSCU training program aims at equipping the students with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets.
- The program is designed to interactively teach the students about the whole gamut of information security threats they face ranging from identity theft and credit card fraud to their physical safety.
- The skills acquired during the course of this program will not only help the students to identify these threats but also to mitigate them effectively.
About the Course:
This course prepares an individual to sit for CSCU exam 112-12 This certification is an excellent complement to educational offerings in the domain of security and networking.
About the Exam:
Exam Name: CSCU (112-12) Exam
Credit Towards Certification: Secure Computer User Specialist (CSCU)
Number of Questions: 50
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 2 Hours
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Test Delivery: EC-Council Exam Portal
- Introduction to Security
- Securing Operating Systems
- Malware and Antivirus
- Internet Security
- Security on Social Networking Sites
- Securing Email Communications
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Securing the Cloud
- Securing Network Connections
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
Who Is It For?
This course is specifically designed for todays’ computer users who use the internet extensively to work, study and play.